Robinson Roofing poor workmanship

Edmonton, Alberta 6 comments

Shawn Robinson of Robinson Roofing in Edmonton Alberta advertises that he is new to town, been doing roofing for 15 years and that his work is "fully guaranteed" and done "perfectly" (his ad words). He did our roof a few weeks ago and Sunday we had our first heavy rain since job was completed...it was raining in our living room!!

I called and called but no answer, I left several messages but no returned calls finally I e-mailed him through his freshly posted add on Kijiji that I had problems and they needed to be addressed as it was very bad and destroying our ceiling in living room.

Mr Shawn ROBINSON replies back telling me to F OFF, DON'T BOTHER HIM, HE'S HAVING A BAD DAY.

Thought everyone should know what to expect should they try and save a couple bucks and hire this fellow.

I will be paying a reputible company several thousand dollars to fix Mr ROBINSONS shoddy work...buyer beware.

Review about: Roofing Work.

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1232148

This is horrible to read about.I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm curious if you ever got any resolution to this?

It is so important to do your research on the roof repair company you decide to go with.There are so many "fly by night" contractors out there that it is scary.

he lives at 122306-116ave - bsmt suite off back alley

I see he's changed his Kijiji add but still saying he's been doing for 15 years and that he'll do it cheep (yeah his work is CHEAP), he has made no attempt to contact me to correct his POOR and inadequate workmanship....pay the extra and get a proper roofing company with WCB, Liability insurance and his own truck.

His e-mail address is sfr78@hotmail.com if anyone else wants to try.

I tried e-mailing his Kijiji add again...he has me blocked through his service provider...guess he doesnt plan on coming over to fix his mistakes.

I would run the other way from anything this guy tries to sell you, he cant be trusted or relied upon. He's a real dirt bag!

Shawn Robinson is a fraud artist who promises to pay later but doesn't. He owes money to several garbage bin rental companies, I know cuz I'm one of them!! The guy belongs in jail.

View more comments